safe + effective workuts for pregnancy.
Ditch the fear and become calm + confident in your workouts.
Does this sound like you?
Endlessly Youtubing pregnancy workouts… only to find out you still don’t know what you’re doing or if you’re even doing the movement right.
Google is your best friend and worst enemy, especially right now.
You finally got to a place where you know what to expect with fitness – and then you see those two lines and are freaking the freak out.
Your body doesn’t feel the same and you have NO IDEA how to continue working out and feel good during this pregnancy.
BSP is perfect for...
you if you are pregnant and wanting training, education + support.
You want a calm + confident approach to workouts in this season.
But also? You want more than just a fit pregnancy; you want to intentionally prepare for birth + motherhood.
Hi, welcome. This is for you.
3 workouts per week of INTENTIONAL training that focuses on building mobility, strength, stamina + core function.
Client-only educational resources that bring you clarity and empowered decision making for all things fitness + motherhood.
Support through feedback on each workout + weekly check-ins.
You want a program where you get the fitness training plus the education and support. You want to feel strong and know how to transition back into fitness after your baby in a way that leads to more life and not more overwhelm.
It's not too much to ask.
Give me the deets please.
- Gain specific fitness training for your season so you know exactly what to do and how to be moving. Just like pregnancy shifts and change, so will your workouts. We honor and work with the body we have today.
- 3 workouts per week for the duration of your program, done by you when and where you want. #Convenient
- Movement demo’s for each movement and the ability to have your form checked.
- Weekly touchpoints through an online app so you can stay connected, supported and coached by me.
- Ability to provide feedback about each movement, see trends and make informed decisions about your fitness.
- Learn game changing key concepts in fitness + health through client only education.
- Access Strong(Her) Core and learn how to train your core in every season.
- Access to the archives: Recorded Expert Interviews with the top providers and professionals for this season: Doula’s, Chiro’s, PT’s, Massage Therapists, Nutritionists, etc.
You want the training with education and support – not the overwhelm. A calm + confident approach to your workouts in pregnancy.
Great question! I value conscious consumerism and want you to know upfront. This program is a monthly membership and is $119 per month.
Most exercises have the ability to be easily modified, I often will give recommendations as well. If you end up needing more 1:1 support, you are always welcome to shift towards 1:1 remote coaching and still have access to all the educational resources.
You can cancel anytime. There isn’t a monthly minimum. Use Blossom Strong Program for 1 month or 9 months. Whenever you have your last payment, you’ll finish out that month and then you’ll be removed from the program.
It depends. There are different over-arching focuses for each trimester. So in the first, we have 4-5 exercises that focus on stabilty, strength + core. In the second trimester, the workouts look like circuits and MIC to build up endurance. In the third trimester there is added rest time between movements. It shifts and changes just as you do in pregnancy!
I’ll ask about your sleep, diet, stress, etc. from the week before. You’ll share how you liked the workouts, what worked and what didn’t and from there I’ll plan out some coaching points and guide you through the following week. You’re welcome to message and ask questions throughout the week as well. I’m here to support you!
Resistance Bands, both long and short, (and helpful if you have the door anchor with them!) some different weights that are light to heavy. If you don’t have any, you can also use things around your house! Laundry detergent can be a good off-set carry!
Still unsure if this is the right fit for you?
First, if you're local you can head over to the services tab to check out a few other services you can compare, like my prenatal small group training series. This is perfect if you're wanting a bit more hands on approach and love community.
Or, click the button below and send me an email. I'd love to dedicate 30 minutes to hearing your desires + figuring out if this is the right fit for you.
Rooting for you,