reconnect + rebuild after baby
mama + me class
Get back to what you love - safely
Taking it slow + easing back into fitness doesn’t cut it.
I ‘eased back in’ in 2018, after my second, with 50 squats, 50 lunges and 10 pushups and I was sore for 3 days.
It doesn’t need to be like that.
We work smarter not harder over here. We establish weekly workload, gain strength in the end range, increase stability, build strength + reconnect to our whole body. All in the context of other mama’s who just get it.
Mama + me Group Training is perfect for...
The new mom who’s tried alllll the fitness trends and is ready to now uncomplicate her fitness, trust time is on her side, and make gains in both her body and mind. You value education and a solid training program.
You’re ready to gain a strength that outlasts those fads.
You also would love to bring your babe with you – because they are basically attached to you anyways.
Hi, I’m B, the owner and coach around here! If you’re like me, you’re tired of feeling like you’re working against time and allowing fear to control your fitness (and life decisions). You wanted to feel confident, knowledgeable and supported. It’s not too much to ask at all.
Specific + Intentional Training
Resources + Modules
Support before, during and
after the small group training sessions
- Start with a comprehensive joint-by-joint assessment prior to starting group training.
- 2 training sessions per week, customized to where your body is at.
- Weekly Check-ins + monthly community meet-ups (optional!)
- Client only educational resources like the Strong(her) Program, The Momfit Guide, etc.
- After about 2-3 months of rebuilding strength, transition into one of three options: 1:1 training to tackle specific goals, remote coaching to workout when and where you want with the bonus if each workout being tailored to you, or continue with small group training minus your babe with the focus of sustainable strength.
$199 per month, that’s only $23 per session!
You can cancel anytime and finish out the current month you’re in!
Every client will have a different experience, but generally there will be some form of check-in and educational aspect to it. Then we start with some mobility prep and follow with a workout that will be 35-45 minutes long*
Orion Private Studio near the Dominion