make gains whenever and wherever you want.
training. education + support delivered right to you.
You can learn how to move without pain and make sustainable gains from the comfort of your own home or local gym. Get your training program delivered straight to your inbox//phone, daily touchpoints and weekly comprehensive check-ins plus all the client educational resources you could ever need for your season.
who's this for:
YOu value a solid training program that’s flexible + that you can actually fit in your life.
You have a history of working out but have had trouble getting back to it post kids or injury. You want a training program that will give you the strength and freedom to live life (and not spend it in the gym 6 days a week).
Hi, I’m B, the owner and coach around here! If you’re like me, you’re tired of feeling like you’re working against time and allowing fear to control your fitness (and life decisions). You want to feel confident, knowledgeable and supported. It’s not too much to ask at all.
Empowered Goal Setting at the onset of your training. 60 minutes to dive deep into where you are starting from and where you want to go to.
A program that is based around YOU. Full joint by joint assessment to work within your strengths and ensure progress isn’t stalled by unnecessary work.
More than just exercise, we dive into skills for both fitness and life. Mindset, breath and stress management strategies that support life outside the gym.
You have Options...
Up to 4 programmed workouts per week.
Client Only Educational Resources
$379 per month:
Client Only Educational Resources
$599 per month:
Confidence + certainty in your process because you’re supported. I watch all your videos, read all your feedback and am available for messaging on coaching platform.
Convenience + flexibility to workout when and where you want through app access.
More than just a coach, I’m part of a network of other coaches and clinicians that I consult with on a regular basis. If I don’t know the answer, I will find one for you.
Need more details? I got you covered.
A complete breakdown of what’s offered in Remote Coaching:
- Hit any apply button and fill out the application. Once I read over your application, we will set up a time for a consultation. If I think I can help you achieve your goals and you feel confident in the process, you’ll sign up during the call. Have anyone you need in the decision-making process there!
- Immediate welcome packet emailed to you that gives you all the details and need to know, TrueCoach Invite + onboarding within 24-48 hours.
- Educational PDF’s that are housed in app that walk you through important fitness principles. You can start learning life changing, evidenced-based fitness concepts. We will chat in depth about this during our comprehensive weekly check-ins to ensure you have clarity and understanding with what you’re learning.
- You complete a flexibility/mobility and strength balance assessment over the course of a two-week period, this is used to get a baseline of where you’re at and is used to create a program that uniquely and intentionally trains where your body is and guides it to where you want it to be.
- You will be emailed a weekly check-in form that you are to complete, we dive deep into how your week’s breakdown was: sleep, diet, stress, training, etc. I’ll give you feedback on how to adjust your program if needed.
- We schedule out a quarterly 1:1 coaching call where we can review your progress, chat through obstacles and look ahead to your next month’s goals.
- After 12 weeks we will retest flexibility/mobility restrictions and significant strength imbalances as well as measure progress on your goals. We will build out the next three months from what we see here.
don't just take it from me...
Great question! I value conscious consumerism and want you to know upfront. The investment is $249 per month.
A pair of small and long resistance bands. (You can purchase these off Amazon, or get them at Academy, Target, etc.)
You also need a mixture of light, medium and heavy weights. If you don’t have any – you can either invest in some OR be creative! Laundry detergent and a bag full of books goes a long way. Doesn’t need to be fancy.
Every client will have a different experience because this is custom to YOU.
Usually workouts will be a mixture of main lifts followed by some circuits, or supersets. Typical workout will be 30-45 minutes long.
You will not be refunded for services already rendered.
If you are paying monthly, you can simply pause your payment plan and you would have access till the end of the month. Pause at anytime!
The beautiful thing is it’s up to you! You can train in your living room, garage, or in a local gym if they have an open floor.